Sunday, June 22, 2008

Feta Dip with Scallions


I simply love it when I get my Everyday Food in the mail; there are some great recipes in the August issue. From the watermelon lemonade, fried green tomatoes, to the tomato bread salad with olives and mint… everything sounds delicious.

For an upcoming event I will be making the Feta Dip with Scallions. I know it will be a major hit. Nosh on!

~Shoshi


Feta Dip with Scallions


8 ounces feta
1 cup reduced fat sour cream
2 scallions, sliced
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Kosher salt
Ground Pepper

Place feta in a small bowl, mash with a fork. Mix in sour cream, scallions, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Can be refrigerated and covered up to 3 days.

Get the Luscious Lifestyle Diva widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox!

PopJudaica.com

Blog Archive