Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Schmoozin' With Shoshi

I have been producing and hosting my own talk show in Manhattan for well over 2 1/2 years now called Schoomzin' with Shoshi that has been about women's news, celebrity gossip, and events. My live shows begin again Monday, 29th..after the upcoming show I will be changing my show format to focus it on food and lifestyle! I am looking to have guests on to dish about food, wine, food products, etc. I will give you more details when the time gets nearer...It should be a fun & delicious time.

On another note, if you are in the New York City area (or Jersey City/Hoboken area) and would like to host on of my upcoming culinary speakeasies in your home, drop me a line. Basically, I come cook a 3 to 4 course meal, invite peeps who pay a small fee (your meal is fee), then I clean it all up..It's a fun filled soiree, people leave full, happy, and schmoozed out...

Till next time,

~Shoshi, The Kosher Soul Gourmet





Get the Luscious Lifestyle Diva widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox!

PopJudaica.com

Blog Archive